Thank you Faith, faithrises.com, for nominating me for the Commenter Award. I enjoy reading your blog, and am frequently inspired to comment on your posts. Praise be to God for your creative effort to encourage Christian faith and witnesses through your blog.
The guidelines to validate my award, as required, are as follows:
1. Find your Top Recent Commenters on your site stats page on the bottom, right corner.
2. Pass this award on to the next six commenters on the list.
3. Nominate one more person who is either: A brand new commenter on your blog, the very last comment you have received (most recent), or the one who has posted your most favourite comments.
4. The seventh nomination is writer’s choice. Explain the choice.
Here, I’m glad to introduce my Top Six Commenters!
1. Joseph Lee – Thank God for hubby’s support, honey…
2. Amelia McNeilly @ mywalkofgrace.com – my loyal friend and commenter!
3. Crystal Kuek (via Facebook) – Thanks for being my sounding board all these years, my dearest sister.
4. Joyce Wang (via Facebook) – Thanks for giving me first hand comments all the time, writer Joyce!
5. Darlene Wiggins @ myjournalofpraise.me – Thanks for encouraging comments in the Lord.
6. Ted Torreson @ faithim.wordpress.com -Thanks for comments. Keep up your good work in the Lord.
7. Sherrina Sia – Thank you Sherrina, for your heartfelt responses on “Irreplaceable Mom,” harpoftenstrings.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/irreplaceable-mom — at a time when I had to grapple with the lost of my mom.
Finally, Thank You everyone who has “liked” or commented on this blog. Your encouragement and inputs are greatly appreciated!