Two Saturdays ago, my hubby and I used the In Touch magazine to do our couple’s devotion. We were blessed by Dr. Charles Stanley’s August 4-6 devotional guides regarding the indicators of spiritual growth.”
I re-read the list again this morning, and thought it beneficial to recapture the eight indicators that Dr Stanley had mentioned:
1. Growing believers have an ever deepening hunger for Christ.
2. Growing believers have a deeper discernment of sin.
3. Growing believers are responsive to the Holy Spirit and care for unnoticed or difficult people.
4. Growing believers are satisfied with God and crave no more for what the world offers.
5. Growing believers are mature and easy to offer forgiveness to others.
6. Growing believers have great faith.
7. Growing believers have an expanding concern for others’ spiritual condition.
8. Growing believers have an increasing desire to obey the Lord.
May God help us with our spiritual growth.
Unlike young lions that are too weak to hunt for food, we have the Lord’s Spirit to satisfy our spiritual hunger and monitor our spiritual growth.